[aklug] Re: Moodle for Highland tech

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 21:49:29 AKST

Quoting Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>:

> I have access to some duallies that I want to locate for educational
> purposes and populate with moodle, webwork, stack, sage, wp and
> mediawiki.
>
> Would be willing to talk, but frankly the resources necessary to host
> non-trivial moodle usage are such that a real question I would have is
> what they really want to accomplish.

They would like to give some students a chance to set this up. What
resources are you referring to? System memory, harddisk space, what?

Let's discuss what's needed.

ASD hasn't said they would or wouldn't assist...frankly, I thought it
would be a good project for us, so didn't even consider it initially.

Mike B.