[aklug] Re: The Paradox...

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 19:08:14 AKST

Was at Ann Arbor 70-74 playing with 360-70 for BGS (bach of gen
studies-no departmental crap....) but was refused um law school
admission (I was a "campus radical" ) so got my JD at Denver.

Know what you mean though-was kicked out of honors psych program for
writing paper on prospect of using field interference to interpret/
display brain structure and function-lol, but that was 1970.

Eventually size of UM and wealth of great teachers allows many to find
a place to prosper, but it's not always easy-lol