[aklug] Re: The Paradox...

From: larry collier <larry@medease.com>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 12:00:20 AKST

MSU 69-73. You had to earn your way into honors college, but once there
you could do what you wanted so long as you could talk one or your
advisors into it. The honors college advisors were very compliant --
any justification would do most of the time.

Worked on CDC 6500 when it was THE super computer - fastest anywhere.
Later did a little on the IBM 360 the uni used for its business. The
med school used it for research.

Larry