[aklug] Re: HIJACKED THREAD! HA HA HA! [was Re: hosted distros]

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 23:12:25 AKST

That works, thanks Christopher. Just a recommendation, if you find yourself serving the internet, a HIDS of some sort comes in handy. It personally helps me sleep at night, lol. It does wonders for keeping a general administrative birds eye view on your file systems too. All those gremlins...
ty,
--eddie