[aklug] Re: Dual Screen Laptop

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 21:54:21 AKDT

Oh, and I forgot a few more:

3. The teaser photos remind me of the Facebook/MySpace profile photos
of unattractive people - they are 'artistic' and show little actual
detail. This further drops the RPQ.

4. VISTA and LINUX are not acronyms/initializations, and the URLs
aren't clickable. Errors like these scream lack of technical clue -
further lowering the RPQ.

5. If you're going to "expand [y]our outlets over time on a global
scale", you don't have to tell people that in your blog. RPQ is about
at sea level now.

Not trying to be cruel - just providing marketing feedback. At this
point, it looks more like a prank.

Royce