[aklug] Re: Dual Screen Laptop

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 29 2009 - 20:00:07 AKDT

Their pitches on the qualifications/jobs of the people claimed to be
involved made me less than comfortable. Nothing I could put my finger
on, but I felt like someone was about to ask me if I was interested in
some oceanfront property in Arizona.

Or maybe they had $23.92 million dollars (US) they were having
difficulty moving somewhere.