[aklug] Re: New Linux Profesional Instute exams

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 11:19:09 AKDT

There was one but I think people had trouble using it. I know I did. If we go back to using a "wiki" I suggest using mediawiki. That's the same software that WikiPedia uses.

I'm currently using MediaWiki and DocuWiki. I find DocuWiki easier to use but it may not be the right choice for a large group of editors.