[aklug] Re: Backups

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 14:18:58 AKDT

Not worth much, but I use a combination of raid 1 and rysnc with a little partimage depending on the data and partitions. Everything is automated, god I love it. I've also begun using a ideal at home of if I ain't using it, turn it off. This sees two machines up with a nice decrease in my electric bill :) No more room cooling required, no more ear plugs (joking), and most of all a content girlfriend (not joking).

2 cents,
--eddie