[aklug] Re: ARrrgg

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 12:19:01 AKDT

I never heard of ecryptfs. Learn something new all the time. The last time I did a drive encryption with Ubuntu it was using "luksformat". I'll be encrypting my laptop drive as soon as Ubuntu Jaunty is released next week.

If "luksformat" is involved the drive is only encrypted when not in use. If someone takes my laptop my data is safe... :)