[aklug] Re: Netbooks...

From: Alan C. <r.andom@noshut.com>
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 10:25:21 AKDT

While down south at a Circuit City going out of business sale I was
able to handle a Lenovo S10. That is definitely my netbook of choice
if i was to get one. Feels very solid and the keyboard felt
comfortable (for the few moments I was messing with it). I love the
way the HP 1000 looks but the Lenovo felt much more robust, plus it
has a Expresscard slot, which I'm a bit partial to having. It doesn't
look by their website that they sell one with Linux pre-loaded but a
quick google turned up a compatibility list: http://www.linlap.com/wiki/lenovo+ideapad+s10

-Alan