[aklug] Open source templates/CMS testimonies

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 10:19:57 AKST

Hi. I'm the webmaster for my church. I need to remake the church website
because of some bad mistakes I made the first time. Unfortunately, I made
the first one look pretty nice, so now everyone expects the remake to look
really nice too (and I don't really have time now for the graphics design
and all that).

Any suggestions or personal experiences you'd like to share regarding open
source website templates or open source CMS? I can make a very basic Perl
CGI framework if needed, but I haven't done much web-design for over a
year now.

And I don't have root access to the hosting server.

--
Christopher Howard
http://indicium.us