[aklug] Re: Anybody got any extra DDR1 PC3200 Memory?

From: Lee Brumbaugh <prellchild@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 18:33:16 AKST

Well thanks everybody for the input, it appears we all need to upgrade our mobos :) That being said I don't think I've ever actually purchased anything from Newegg as the shipping is a little ridiculously high from there, but a group purchase might not be so bad. That's an interesting Ebay auction as well.. kind of curious why it wouldn't work on Intel based mobos. That being the case, no good for me!

Lee