[aklug] Anybody got any extra DDR1 PC3200 Memory?

From: Lee Brumbaugh <prellchild@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 19:08:34 AKST

Hey all I didn't realize how old my computer was getting but I was looking to upgrade my memory and I need some DDR PC3200. I went to Best Buy as I had a gift card, but the only ones they had were 115$. I tried getting DDR2, but it's apparently doesn't work as it didn't even fit. It's also a AGP video slot if that says how old it is.. not sure when PCI-E really went main stream but I was looking at their video cards as well and the only ones that were AGP looked pretty ghetto.

That being said now that everybody knows my plight along with my pain :) Does anybody have any 1G DDR PC3200 sticks they don't need/want anymore?

Thanks,

Lee