[aklug] Debian sources.list examples

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 16:49:18 AKDT

Are there any Debian fans on this list?
I recently switched my main desktop PC over to Debian. Pretty happy
with Debian so far. However, the default sources.list file for apt only
had something like two entries, so I have been busy finding repos and
learning how to configure them.

Everything I've added so far has been from the official list -- stable
and testing branches, aside from one unofficial site. But I'm still
missing a number of packages like Celestia, Mozilla Sunbird, and even
Java RTEs beyond version 5. (Prob due to my misconfiguration.)

Would any Debian users be willing to send me their sources.list files?
Found plenty of example lists on the Internet -- but most are at least
two years old. Any personal suggestions on what to embrace/avoid would
also be appreciated.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: choward.vcf