[aklug] IRC Channel

From: Jim MacDonald <jim@macdonald.org>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 17:32:08 AKDT

Someone named Kracker, just popped in for about 3 minutes on the IRC
channel to "check the status of the OPS configuration" and asked if we
had any questions to email one of the lists. So I am asking, why isn't
there more people with ops on the channel? I would volunteer but it
doesn't have to be me. anyone who would spend some time on the channel
to moderate and change the topic would be welcome... I have been on
the channel every day for at lease a month and I haven't seen kracker
online more than a couple of days. I think if we are going to have an
IRC channel to be a live online presence it should be one that some
one attends too..

just my two cents.

Jim MacDonald
jim@macdonald.org

-- File: PGP.sig
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part