[aklug] Re: Can you use the Debian network install cd with the DVD/CD collection?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 19:35:51 AKDT

You should move this back to the AKLUG list. Your questions are getting
a little to Debian specific for me :-)

We like to keep these kinds of things on the list so others can learn
and contribute.

And...

I personally don't use Debian, or anything Debian related.
Fedora/RedHat, SuSE, and Gentoo are more what I gravitate to. I can make
do with Debian in a pinch, I just prefer not to.