[aklug] Re: Apache virtual host configuration

From: Richard Moore <dewey.moore@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 07:24:06 AKDT

just another thought I thought I would mention that the server name for
example if you put www.example.com it will only listen for
www.example.comit will not look for anything else. if you want say
example.com you will have to copy the same configuration file and take away
the www.eample.com and put example.com in there instead but leave everything
else the same. having both will make it so whoever is entering the address
will get there because some people use the www. and some people just the the
http:// and some use both..
Richard