[aklug] Re: Combined network storage space

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 20:03:35 AKDT

Well... Hmmm...

I suppose you could get a cluster of networked systems, create a
directory on one server, and then NFS mount the other servers on top of
that one directory under separate directories. Then you conceivably
could SMB share that single directory....

Sounds good in theory... but in practicality... I've never tried it...

Piet