[aklug] Re: Combined network storage space

From: Jamie Hushower <hushower@alaska-geeks.com>
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 20:10:00 AKDT

Yes. The method is called Bit Torrent. There is a trick to getting your fil=
es on the "share". You must change the names of all of your files to includ=
ed "XXX", "naked", or "sex". As soon as your files are renamed, the Bit Tor=
rent service will take over and distribute them across the entire Internet.=
 The bonus is there will be several thousand "backup" copies within a few m=
inutes. The trouble is keeping an index of what files the new names refer t=
oo.

I'm kidding of course... and unaware of a method to do what you want.

-Jamie

Jamie Hushower
Rent-A-Geek, Ltd.
http://alaska-geeks.com