[aklug] An article about a notepad addict

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 23:50:08 AKDT

I probably shouldn't be wasting your time, but I was curious as to your
reaction. This is about a blog-post/article at Computerworld.com, which
I happened across while I was browsing my RSS feeds:
http://blogs.computerworld.com/finally_a_better_notepad_than_notepad

It is written by a professional technical journalist, who indicates that
for the last 18 years of his life, the program he used more than any
other was Windows Notepad. The blog-post/article is meant to
communicate the exciting news that he was actually able to find a
text-editor that he likes better than Notepad (called MyTextFile, and
wants us to know about it.

The whole thing struck me as rather funny, but maybe I'm just strange.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: choward.vcf