[aklug] Re: Blackberry & SyncML

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 12 2008 - 19:47:11 AKDT

You are correct, I did not have a good experience.

Just out of curiosity. Is you Palm a Treo (combo cell/palm) or a regular
palm that connects through you computer's network interface?

I ask because I'm curios as to how much of my issues were likely to be
the networking capability of my cellphone or the problem are likely
elsewhere.