[aklug] Re: Mysql connection problem

From: Neil Moomey <neil@neilmoomey.com>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 10:18:43 AKDT

I think you mean Apache defaults to localhost. I don't think that's the
problem unless he can't see static webpages. If MySQL and Apache are
running on the same machine you should be ok.

I think your problem is the cgi version of php (command line) is using a
different php.ini file than Apache. Use the phpinfo() function to help you
out.

Create a php page like this and view it:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

Neil