[aklug] Helping Highland Tech

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 20:54:17 AKST

While talking with Mark Standley today, I was reminded how fortunate we
are to have access to the facility that we have.

Because of that, I asked him what we might do to help them and his
response was that we could help deliver fliers about Highland Tech.

He'd like for sixth graders throughout the school district to come to
one of the presentations they will be putting on over the next few
weeks.

Mark mentioned that any AKLUG'r can grab a stack of fliers and get them
out into the community.

The best thing is to drop by on Friday Night Linux and grab a bunch and
put them out into the community.

If one of you would enjoy coordinating the members who will commit to
this, that would just make it even better.

This is one thing we can do for Highland Tech to "pay back" for what
they have done for us.

Mike B.