[aklug] Re: DVD external drive

From: Richard D. Moore <dewey.moore@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 13:50:32 AKST

As far as I know, that is the same technology they use the lock DVD's, I
know with that you can make the DVD's password and secured that way no
one else can use the DVD's that you burned. But I believe you have to be
using the software that comes with it using windows, I have never used
there software with Debian

Richard