[aklug] Re: GCI and two IP Addresses

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 18:28:35 AKST

Yes! Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call tomorrow and have
everything switched over.

Just so you all know I'm using IPCop. I just got new hardware. Well,
sort of. I've had it for a while but I never used it. Had to send it in
last week because a port was bad. I'll start another post with more info.