[aklug] Re: secondary or backup Email service

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 19:00:23 AKST

I've been using Google's setup for domain mail for several weeks now and
have had no issues.

I had some at first with their port numbers, but since I got that
figured out, it's been working fine.

5 GB per account, IMAP, and free is hard to beat. They let you put up to
100 accounts per domain before you get into the paid service.

Jim G