[aklug] XO Laptop

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 22:32:58 AKST

We've been recently talking about the OLPC laptop and Lee mentioned he
knew someone that ordered one. I wanted to make sure it arrived before
I said anything and it arrived tonight.

If you folks are OK, my 9 year old daughter would love to give a
demonstration and share the laptop for you folks to look at.

As long as everyone is OK with that, she'll give a real short demo.

Don't think it will be as good and as organized as Art's
presentation...but at least some folks can see what it looks like etc.

Either way, we'll bring it to the meeting so folks can take a look at it.

Mike B.