$199 Linux PC Sells Out At Wal-Mart -- Linux PC -- InformationWeek

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 18:13:06 AKST

A few of us were discussing WalMart's new Linux computer at the last
FriLinux meeting.

I had found a list that claimed the Anchorage stores were supposed to
get this. I did check the one in mid-town the other day. They didn't
have it that I could find.

It now appears to be sold out at all WalMarts Nation wide. In under 2
weeks, no less.

InformationWeek seemed the unable to find out if or when they would be
restocked. It seems logical to me that they would restock something that
sold out that quickly, but who knows?

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=202805941