Re: Peices n parts questions

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 17:27:00 AKST

I think this will work fine as a file server. You might have trouble
getting good performance with Apache, php etc... If you run a CMS
application like WordPress or Joomla it might max out the CPU. I think
it has something to do with MySQL. I don't think you will be able to run
both at the same time.

How many users will access the server at any one time?