Re: Norhtec computer for security camera

From: Bob at Estiminc <bob@estimations.com>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 09:08:44 AKDT

Very interesting, Jim. Great shots of your intruders. (Looks like we
are neighbors. I'm on Crystal Lake.)
I was wondering about the camera you bought from gadspot.com. Is it
an outdoor camera? Or if not, did you put some kind of heater in the
tree-mounted wood box you installed it in? If possible, I'd like to
avoid the extension cord and cat-5.