Norhtec computer for security camera

From: <bob@estimations>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 07:44:12 AKDT

 This computer looks pretty cool. I'm thinking of ordering one to run a
security camera, booting puppy linux from a flash memory, to run a logitech
webcam and "motion" motion detection software.
But before I do, I'm wondering if anyone have experience with NorhTec? Or
with running a camera and motion detection software in linux.

opinions (or better ideas) to offer. Quoting from the NorhTec website:

"NorhTec has developed a range of small, energy efficient and fanless
clientsand servers that serve as building blocks to create highly modular
network computing solutions. The MicroClient Jr. is the most cost effective
device NorhTec has ever produced." The basic unit costing $120 has IDE
interface, 3 USB ports, 10/100 MBPS ethernet, CF slot. It draws 0.9 watts,
issilent and fanless.

NorhTec: http://www.norhtec.com/products/mcjr/details.html[1]

puppy: http://www.puppylinux.org/user/viewpage.php?page_id=1[2]

motion: http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome[3]