Re: Thoughts on the Monthly Presentation: Mike Baker and the VA Software

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 12:09:48 AKDT

Thanks Mike, I notice the name of the file is
FOIAVistAVivitA20060113.isowhich suggests to me the Freedom Of
Information Act had something to do with
the release of this software. I hope you will be able to include the story
surrounding the release into the _Open_Development_ (copyleft 2007 F.G.
Dowding dba Iceworm Enterprises) community =:-)}}}
On 9/10/07, Mike Baker <mlbakerak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes My plan is to do this Friday. And the Live CD can be downloaded at:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=60087&package_id=177770
>
> Watch for line wrapping.
>
> Mike

Fielder George Dowding, KL7FHX