Bluetooth headset and Linux

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 14:31:07 AKDT

Got my bluetooth headset working with Ubuntu.

    * Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon
    * Belkin F5D5050 USB Bluetooth adapter
          o Had some trouble getting it to work
          o Shows up as an Ethernet device
    * Plantronics Discovery 655 Bluetooth headset

I had to jump through several hoops to get it working. It looks like I
need to write a script to connect to the headset. There are Gnome and
KDE tools for bluetooth but I'm not sure they work with audio. I'll post
something as soon as I get it figured out.

Works with Skype! :-)