Re: Thoughts on the Monthly Presentation: Mike Baker and the VA Software

From: Mike Baker <mlbakerak@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 14:47:39 AKDT

Yes it has always been available to American Tax payers, (with some
slight modifications for security and CPT licensing), for the cost of
mailing a CD, now it can be freely downloaded. Since it was developed
by government employees it is public domain software and we have
already paid for it. I'll be happy to explain as much of this as I
understand as well.