Monthly Flyer

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 22:02:29 AKDT

What:
The Alaska Linux Users Group is for anyone with an interest in
GNU/Linux (Linux). We also discuss Open Source projects (OpenOffice,
Gimp, etc) that run on any platform.

Where:
The meeting is held at Highland Tech High School. Located on the east
end of the ASD Education Center on the corner of Boniface and Northern
Lights Blvd.
5530 E. Northern Lights Blvd.

When:
We meet on the 2nd Friday of every month from 7pm - 9pm.

Slogan (in italics): The only place to fish for Linux answers.
alternate-1 : The place to go to when hunting for Linux answers.
alternate-2 : A Big Wild place to find Linux answers.
alternate-3 : Windows(TM), shouldn't you be someplace else? The
rest of the flyer will stay in the layout that I last sent.

As far as adding moose antlers to tux, James just started back to
college, so if someone else is interested in mocking something up, we
can take a look at changing it then! :)

Again, barring any really serious objections to the wording, I'll ask
James to change the monthly flyer one last time. I want to start
posting these in time for the September 14th meeting.

Mike B.