Monthly Flyer

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 21:31:06 AKDT

To address Bob's question about the monthly meeting. There is a
monthly meeting and it is on the second Friday of the Month. Most
times, we try to schedule a talk by someone within the group.

The summer has made this difficult, but now that school is back in full
swing, we should be able to accomplish this.

At this point, are there folks that go to the Friday meetings willing
to post stuff to the list about what happened?

I usually do when I am able to show up.

Hearing this kind of stuff really helps the sense of community that I
know we have and that feedback from the Friday meeting is most welcome.

Mike B.