Re: AKLUG Monthly flyer

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 00:27:28 AKDT

On Wednesday 22 August 2007, barsalou wrote:
> OK. Here is the updated version. Unless I overlooked something, and
> barring serious objections from everyone, I'd like to go with this.
>
> ftp://ftp.aklug.org/graphics/aklugmonthly.pdf
>
> It prints nice too!

AKLUG in the Header would look nice in Blue, or anything but grey :-)

I added reference to Friday night since AKLUG its self is not an "
informal.. hands on, ..etc. affair"
The Alaska Linux Users Group (AKLUG) is a group
formed for those who have an interest in
GNU/Linux (Linux). AKLUG hosts an informal Friday Nite,
hands on, bring your own computer (or
use one of ours), ask questions, get help
& give help affair.

--
Greg Madden