Re: Laptop

From: Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 13:05:55 AKDT

    Well if your at all concerned about warranty, Dell is the absolute best.
Can't beat the no fault warranty deal but it will cost you a little extra.
If you do a lot of traveling thats the way to go, but for saving money go
for cyberpower or rjtech. I was looking over rjtech's site and yes they have
pretty good prices as well but I did notice a huge difference in available
options especially for desktops. They did have a laptop that I didn't know
you could get though with dual video cards (costs something like $4,000
though) which cyberpower as far as I can find does not have that. I also
noticed that they had SATA 300 - 7200rpm drives for the laptops, Cyberpower
has SATA 150 - 7200rpm but I don't know what the difference is between SATA
150 and SATA 300.

    - Brian ThunderEagle
    - thundereagle@hotmail.com