Re: Laptop

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 19:20:01 AKDT

I'm not looking for a laptop but I do have a question about the
warranty. Will any of them take back a laptop with dead pixels?

The reason I ask is because I got one with a few dead pixels once. I
think it was refurbished. Anyway, I called support etc... and was told
that the laptop needs 5 dead pixels before they would take it back.
Fortunately for me they took it back anyway.

Can't remember where I got the laptop from.