Friday night Linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 13:02:46 AKDT

For those of you who go to the Friday Night Linux, you'll be happy to
know that we still have access to Highland Tech.

There are two changes:

- We will only have access to the commons area.
- We will only have internet if someone brings it.

The alternatives are that we bring cable modem to the
building...however, that requires a monthly financial commitment from
the group.

I thought someone said they had brought their clearwire connection, but
my understanding is that reception is low or non-existent.

There is still a possibility that we could get internet access through
Highland Tech, but that is still up in the air.

So this Friday is the last FNL that will happen in the "fish bowl" lab.
  After that, it will be in the commons area.

I'm very appreciative of Highland Tech for being open to letting us use
their facility through the summer.

Damien, if your still willing to be the keymaster, they will need to
get the key for the lab back from you, but the door key you currently
have should work through the summer.

Mike B.