Re: HSMMnet customized debian installer

From: Frashii Allegropaw <frashii@frashii.com>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 02:13:50 AKDT

I've got a couple of web/ftp space solutions available if people have a
need to host things. I'm already a bootdisk.com, Bart's PE, Ratbox IRCD
and ScrollZ mirror. I'd prefer not to do something as large as a hotly
contested linux distro mirror unless it was for our local group only as
while I can handle the bandwidth/hits (Been slashdotted once and
digg.com twice), I really don't want to get into that nightmare again.
Send me a private e-mail with what you want to host, etc.

Marc