Re: IRC and other things

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 18:26:19 AKDT

Sorry guys, I know nobody invited the Drama Llama to the party.
Kracker can keep the channel under very own control, I recently tried
to follow up on other uses having access privileges which apparently
lead to this thread being born. I had talked to an irc op as well who
wanted to see the lists reaction and is following our archives.

So to sum up, Yeh, I lost control, I admit it, I took an issue related
to AKLUG to the AKLUG list and that was totally weak of me. I should
have offered kracker a challenge of my authenticity to AKLUG. oh wait
I did several times.. duh me!

Thanks Mike for, I guess, assuming hand slapping responsibility. It
has helped, but I could give a rats a** about language, kracker has
every right to say whatever he wants. I just wanted to inform the
list and see what the majority opinion on this is to demonstrate a
reaction to his expression as well as build a better AKLUG network
through different means of communication.

Kracker, sorry this happend at all and that there are multiple
messages on this list about our behavior. I feel like I'm 12 again.

Tootles folks, the channel is fine - I will however refrain from
following up on this subject on IRC.