Re: Computer Donations (duplicate)

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 11:41:42 AKDT

Good morning Sandy,

I forwarded your message on to the Alaska Linux Users Group (AKLUG) with
the result that one of the fellows called Rosalie's telephone and left a
message for her to give him a call. He is one of the three fellows who
have been engaged in getting hand-me-down computer systems complete with
the GNU/Linux operating system and the Free and Open Source applications
(Firefox web browser, Thunderbird email client, OpenOffice.org office
suite, etc.) into the hands of those who have a need but not the cash.

So, if Rosalie calls Stanley Long, perhaps her request can be satisfied.

--
Fielder George Dowding, KL7FHX
dba Iceworm Enterprises