RE: Backups work!

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 00:05:29 AKST

1) Partimage has saved my butt more than a handful of times. Done every
other month or so, on all work/personal systems. All partitions if changes
have occurred...

2) A self slung differential rsync script does it's magic on ~ partitions.

Boring but effective.

http://www.partimage.org/Main_Page

--eddie