Backups work!

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 21:48:43 AKST

I write this because I know most people don't backup their data. Here's
proof that they not only work but can save you time and effort.

I was recently asked for a resume. I new I had one somewhere. After
searching the server, workstation and laptop I found nothing. I got all
the backups from the safe deposit box. I started with the oldest and
worked my way up. The second DVD had what I was looking for.

The backup was from September 2 2005.

If you aren't backing up your data start now. Don't wait. It could save you.