Re: More video editing conversation

From: Mike Baker <mlbakerak@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 13:36:42 AKST

I had some video of a vacation on a digital camcorder that I wanted to save
to DVD and then I read this article:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8413

This really helped me a lot in getting a video that could be played on a
regular player that I could send to others. I'm not sure if this is what
you were looking for exactly but I found it pretty easy to use. I think the
distro I used was centOS or some other RedHat flavor like Fedora.

Mike Baker