Re: Volunteer needed

From: Kenneth D. Weinert <kenw@quarter-flash.com>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 06:27:47 AKST

barsalou wrote:
> Would someone please volunteer to periodically check and see that we
> are listed as a user group in the different user group databases?

I'll step up for this one.

I currently do this for the Boulder LUG down here and it wouldn't be a
problem to do it for this group as well.

I've been lurking here for a while. We're now about 5 years out from
moving up that direction, probably the Homer/Soldotna area. It means I'd
still not make many meetings, but at least I'll be in the state and it'd
be possible :)

By then I'll be retired, hopefully flying, and my wife will be past her
5 year mark from our recent bout with cancer.

So, what I need to know is:

1) do we already have entries on these sites? if so, is login
information available?
2) usually these sites want to know things like: organization status,
number that attend meetings, number on mailing lists, when started,
meeting dates and times. Is there somewhere I can go to glean this
information or does someone have this info handy?

Thanks for any info.

--
Ken Weinert
Quarterflash Design Group