Job Posting

From: <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 12:52:41 AKST

I want to reiterate that we are considering entry-level as well as
experienced applicants. Pay range can be between $45k - $75k per year.
This is a great opportunity to get in a great company with excellent pay and
benefits.

For Hire: Systems Programmer/Web Developer

AT&T Alascom has an open position for a systems programmer and web
developer. The position will need to be filled by mid-January. Pay will be
according to experience.

Individual should have experience with software development for both
systems automation and web applications in a UNIX environment. Should
know at least two or more of the following languages: C, Perl,
Python, Java, and PHP. Familiarity with platforms and databases like
Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Postgresql are essential, as well as a strong
understanding of HTML, DHTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Programming
experience with protocols like SOAP, RPC, SNMP, and others are
desired, but not mandatory. The ideal candidate will have
participated in an open source project and will have public samples of
work. He or she will also have a firm grasp of IP networks and
programming network servers and clients.

Interested applicants should send a resume to Arthur Corliss
(acorliss@att.com).