Re: Entry level/ intern LAMP person

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 15:46:57 AKDT

I'm not sure why but IT people get the short end of the stick.
Management doesn't want to pay for IT support of any kind.

They want one IT person to be a programmer with C, Java, PHP, SQL
experience and a network engineer . Oh, and if you can do it all for
$35,000 a year and no IT budget that would be great.

Could this be the cause of all the stolen laptops and lost backup tapes?