Re: Software Freedom Day - why did ALASKA get left out?

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 15:57:01 AKDT

Arthur Corliss wrote, on 9/11/2006 9:57 AM:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Leif Sawyer wrote:
>
>> Hey, I'm on there, and I've got the second-oldest entry in
>> Anchorage (62370) right behind Arthur (54650)..
>>
>> But, truth to tell, I waited quite a while to register, and there
>> was no counter.li back in 1992, when I started toying around
>> with Linux. Heck, there really wasn't a distro, either.
>
> Obviously, this is entirely optional, but if you're proud of your status as
> a Linux user, and you don't mind being counted as part of that demographic
> then sign up! You have the option of not being publically listed if you're
> concerned about privacy issues.

Dagnabit -- where the heck did my entry go!?!? I don't even remember
my number, but it was quite a while back ... grrr ....

Arthur, do you have any old backups or something?

Royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                - IP Engineering, ACS
personal: [first]@alaska.net                  - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531